The housing choice voucher program is a federal program helping low-income families, the elderly and the disabled afford decent, safe and sanitary housing in the private market. Participants are able to find their own housing, including single-family homes, townhouses and apartments. Learn more about the application and wait list process here.
Housing Choice Voucher Participant Forms
Click below to view and download housing choice voucher forms.
- Absent Spouse Form
- Application for Continued Occupancy
- Are You a Victim of Discrimination
- Asset Certification Form
- Authorization to Obtain Criminal Background
- Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity Brochure
- Fair Market Rent and Payment Standard
- Family Certification of Zero Income 2016
- Foreclosure Act 2009: Know Your Rights
- Participant Change Request
- Port-Out Information
- Protect Your Family From Lead in Your Home