You may be eligible for an exciting job preparation program for youth!
Join us to learn how to apply for the 2014-2015 WIA Youth Program. Applications will be available at the session. Those who have previously applied are encouraged to reapply for the 2014-2015 program year.
For individuals 16-21 years old, the WIA Youth Program offers:
- Tutoring, study skills training and drop-out prevention strategies
- Summer employment opportunities linked to academic and occupational learning
- Occupational skills training
- Paid and unpaid work experiences, including internships and job shadowing
- Leadership development opportunities
- Support services
- Follow-up services
- Comprehensive guidance and counseling
Call (352) 244-5130 by Monday, September 29th to reserve your seat!
Attachment: WIA flyer