The housing choice voucher program is a federal program helping low-income families, the elderly and the disabled afford decent, safe and sanitary housing in the private market. Participants are able to find their own housing, including single-family homes, townhouses and apartments. Learn more about the application and wait list process here.
Some of the following hyperlinks are PDF documents. For accessibility accommodations, please contact us at (352) 872-5500.
Housing Choice Voucher Participant Forms
Click below to view and download housing choice voucher forms.
- Absent Spouse Form
- Application for Continued Occupancy
- Are You a Victim of Discrimination
- Asset Certification Form
- Authorization to Obtain Criminal Background
- Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity Brochure
- Fair Market Rent and Payment Standard
- Family Certification of Zero Income 2016
- Foreclosure Act 2009: Know Your Rights
- Participant Change Request
- Port-Out Information
- Protect Your Family From Lead in Your Home